Discuss Hello all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Just signed up and thought I’d say hello!

Currently working in IT (for my sins) and after 14 years of tinkering with electrical circuit boards and repairing electronics on the side for fun, decided it’s time I learned a bit more about the more dangerous stuff that comes out the plug sockets. Maybe even a career change further down the line if I can manage to do enough training part time.

Just about to finish my step one with TradeSkills4U then looking to do their advanced domestic stuff and EV charging, then maybe try and find a local spark who wouldn’t mind me following him about on jobs.

Looking forward to spending some time on here asking some hopefully not to stupid questions!

B

Welcome to the asylum mate.

Greetings to all, I hope I can help in the forum and from what I see there is a lot of information to learn.

Every day is a learning day mate. Welcome to the asylum as well....

Stupid questions get the best answers.
R they be the best , "we all get confused sometimes" .
(as the Dalek said climbing down from the dustbin)
... What confuses us is usually a clue of weakness areas.
( Suduko - finished of any ability I had left to remember telephone numbers ..
and scrambled a few Pin nos )
..Rather than muddling on and mixing up whats in your head --ASK--!

Reply to Hello all in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello! I am looking for a company to allow me to get more electrical experience. I am mid 30’s, ex military officer and currently training on the...
Replies
Views
I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently purchased(aug18) a house built in 1963 and about an hour before bed I smelt a burning smell in the hallway. I looked around and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock