Discuss Help pricing 3 bed rewire please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

No drinking these days think of H&S. Bet old Fred would still have a guzzle.
good old Fred. what a character. I've seen his backyard steam workshop in Bolton and have a set of DVDs - all his TV shows.

R.I.P.

Too risky, you get Mrs #### afterwards moaning the carpet is puckered up in one room or the table has been knocked or damaged (probably was before hand if truth be known!) etc etc.
So much more hassle in an occupied property!

Empty house just your normal rate , occupied house where you have to be continuously moving furniture and lifting carpets etc I would be similar to Tel , add 50% to the quote.
the times wasted shunting heavy furniture about soon adds up...

Too risky, you get Mrs #### afterwards moaning the carpet is puckered up in one room or the table has been knocked or damaged (probably was before hand if truth be known!) etc etc.
I don't quote for occupied rewires anymore. Leave it to the young 'uns.
But when I did, I worked out the price as if it was unoccupied, then added 50 percent on top.

That's why most wont touch them today, it was my bread and butter in the 80's.

Ha ha, reminds me we were doing a big rewire in Hertfordshire moving furniture to get carpets up etc lol the top draw fell open onto the floor, all rude things were in it, she was very posh too.

Ha ha, reminds me we were doing a big rewire in Hertfordshire moving furniture to get carpets up etc lol the top draw fell open onto the floor, all rude things were in it, she was very posh too.

the posh ones are usually the most kinky ones ... grrrr

Reply to Help pricing 3 bed rewire please in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net