Discuss honeywell tamper led flashing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

Lukethoma1985

Hi all

Hope your all well.

Has anybody had a flashing tamper red led on a honeywell optima. I thought when you had a tamper fault its stays on and doesnt let you arm or disarm it. This one arm/disarms while the tamper lights flashing away. Ive not checked the tamper yet but will go back to test each one but didnt think it would be a tamper as it usually locks you out,
Any ideas
Thank you

I will do mate, i searched all over the net, all i could find was one reply saying it could be a service timer but dont think honeywell do the service timers on the optima

Tried the engineers code and it didnt work, tested the tampers and were fine, tested the batterys and were fine. I tried to test the outputs and nothing was working. The programming wasnt saving anything i put in so i think the box is kput.

Try a nvm reset, power down completely, short out nvm pins with a screwdriver, at whilst shorting power up with mains first, remove screwdriver, and all should be back to factory settings

Reply to honeywell tamper led flashing in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have the typical LED on Dimmer switch. All the lights flicker in my house are very inconsistent times. By let me clarify by saying all the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
Hello from Romania. I have all the counting ccts, for every number. This is counting to 16 and its the last one this 7493 can count. I encounter a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am the artist, (I'm not an electronist or electrician). I have a weird problem that I never encountered. I have a small power supply led...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hoping someone might be able to advise. I've got two sets of LED lighting this is affecting. One is the plinth LEDs I originally raised...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock