Discuss Hot water thermostat turns off heating - Help in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

John T

Hi
Ive just changed the Honeywell (V4073A) motorised valve in my central heating (Y system). It has a new Honeywell programmer (ST69)as well and if both heating and hot water are on together the heating goes off when the hot water thermostat turns off. If i isolate the hot water system on the programmer the heating works fine . As soon as i have it working together the hot water thermostat keeps over riding the heating. I am sure the wiring is correct.

All help appreciated.

regards

John T

Have you changed the whole valve?
Are the pipes correctly connected A, B, AB?

Was it a Honey well before thew change?

Did you change the programmer at the same time as the valve?

Have you changed the whole valve?
Are the pipes correctly connected A, B, AB?

Was it a Honey well before thew change?

Did you change the programmer at the same time as the valve?

Hi
Yes it was a Honeywell valve and i have just changed the programmer thinking that was the fault. But afraid the new programmer makes no difference

Reply to Hot water thermostat turns off heating - Help in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good afternoon chaps, I have an Alpha E-Tec 33 combi boiler (with Google Nest 3rd Gen thermostat) that occasionally fails to put out hot water...
Replies
Views
I've always thought I was quite good a wiring heating systems, I can do Y plan, S plan, UFH set ups, "normal" thermal stores etc, you name it and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Changing my heating/water programmer and im stuck on the wiring ive gone from a danfoss to a Drayton and the wiring description is...
Replies
Views
I have a fully pumped Y plan heating system using a Potterton EP2 programmer. Drayton MA1 Diverter valve. I have just replaced the Actuator head...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a central heating system, with a Y plan layout. The neon indicator on the thermostat seems to be sometimes dimly lit / flickering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock