Discuss How do you guys cost Testing landlords in flats in london. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparky692

Just a quickie.How do you guys cost testing the lanlords supplies and circuits in flats in London . By circuit or day rate ? thoughts would indeed help me fellas

that depends on how speedy and efficient you are at inspecting really.

day rate will give you more time allowance for dealing with unexpected issues but may make your price uncompetative if your quoting against other contractors.

per circuit will give you & the customer a more accurate pricing scale but you need to know your stuff really well to keep the job profitable and on schedule.

personally speaking i'd use day rate for a one off domestic eicr , per circuit for everything else.

Best done from the cafe down the road!

Seriously though eicr's are like pat, pointless unless the landlord is willing to pay for them to be done properly!

i'd quote 5 grand to make sure i didbn't get the job. london arrgh.

Lol London yes. 5.15 leaving home every am
But it's for agood client who gives Me lots of work .testing I have done before with these sort of jobs has always been day work with company's . What sort of cost in London per circuit would be reasonable? Thsnks for the input btw

go by your day rate inc. paperwork time, congestion charges, parking charges, subsidising MPs' booze in the hoc. and don't forget to claim for a second home, even if you rent it out to 30 eastern europeans @ £100 a week each.

Reply to How do you guys cost Testing landlords in flats in london. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net