Discuss I never knew you had to be a contortionist to be a sparky.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KingKenny

Loft space. I can see where I HAVE to get to to. Do I ...

(a) Crawl on my (ever extensive) belly over to the point with barely 3 inches of roof rafters above my head, most of which have rusty tile nails sticking through?
(b) Strike a yoga pose and manouver myself into the negligible gap around the side of the water tank with my knee in my mouth?, or
(c) Check my personal insurance policy, knock the whole ceiling down from the room below so I can get to the 'lectrics, and apologise to the customer?

This isn't an exam question by the way.

Good question this one............. I'd check through some of the threads on here I'm sure I've read somewhere that there are many, many I mean loads of people who are looking for some experience and they also would work for nothing I mean nothing they may even pay you, which would make the job more attractive and this seems just the sort of job some would love to have a stab at, I'd just shout the instructions from the hatch or better still a pair of walkie talkies.

and who gets the bill for the new ceiling after mr. no experience puts his size 10's through it?

Always used a small child for jobs like that, like the old days, sadly they have all grown up and even bigger than me now. Its even worse now as you get older and the eyesight fades as you end up so close to the job you cannot see without reading glasses and 1500lux of torch power.

like the avatar , glenn. is it an albatross?

now if it was halle berry?????

220px-Halle_Berry_3%2C_2012.jpg

Reply to I never knew you had to be a contortionist to be a sparky.... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock