Discuss I'm in a bit of a quandary. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

My pleasure, and I agree about Camel. Where did you find Different Faces to buy?, I can't find it.

My pleasure, and I agree about Camel. Where did you find Different Faces to buy?, I can't find it.

I bought the last remaining copy on Discogs this afternoon:

Cosmos (20) - Different Faces - https://www.discogs.com/Cosmos-Different-Faces/release/4902654
If you're not already a member, you might want to register and be notified by e-mail when the next copy becomes available. Alternatively, you could leg it over to Amazon straight away, part with a score, and the CD is yours tonight.:D

Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Different Faces - Demo 2003 - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B006U5SAGK

Oh, I love this forum! Thank you guys...DKSanders and JK...absolutely brilliant stuff!
(not Simple Minds JK?)

Crikey, that Andy Latimer can ring a Gibson's neck...
Suddenly, I have loads of new music to explore!

Crikey, that Andy Latimer can ring a Gibson's neck...
Suddenly, I have loads of new music to explore!

Aye ..... Andy is one of rock's unsung heroes and is largely unknown outside of prog-rock circles. It's a shame really as Camel are among the prog-rock bands in the world. If ever a guitarist deserved more recognition, it's Andy Latimer.

It's pretty much the same story with Barclay James Harvest ..... another underrated prog-rock band. Wrap yer lugs around these fine ditties ....

Last edited:
OMG! I had completely forgotten about BJH!
Time for me to dig out the vinyl (LPs, not clothing!) and give a spin to some Groundhogs and Humble Pie...and looking through the boxes right now I am finding some real oddities like Johnny Winter, Edgar Winter, Joe Walsh...
Ah, memory Lane indeed...

For those times when you need to chill...Steve Booker is a good choice. Only one album, afaik, Dreamworld, but he has gone on to produce music for many stars...I just wish he had written/performed more himself...kinda folksy/soft rock...if you can find the album, get it...all the tracks are on youtube so you can sample first.

Reply to I'm in a bit of a quandary. in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock