Search the forum,

Discuss Interview for apprenticeship in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GT1989

Not had a chance to introduce myself due to worrying about this interview so HI to all !
I have got an interview this friday which i only found out about today. Need to do a hell of alot of preperation for it tommorrow ! I dont know any electricians so i dont have a clue what kind of questions i will be asked. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me any ideas on what sort of questions i will be asked as I have only had 1 interview before and that was nearly 5 years ago when i left school. This is all i have wanted to do since I left school so I really dont want to mess this up ! Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

Not had a chance to introduce myself due to worrying about this interview so HI to all !
I have got an interview this friday which i only found out about today. Need to do a hell of alot of preperation for it tommorrow ! I dont know any electricians so i dont have a clue what kind of questions i will be asked. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me any ideas on what sort of questions i will be asked as I have only had 1 interview before and that was nearly 5 years ago when i left school. This is all i have wanted to do since I left school so I really dont want to mess this up ! Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers
hi just spent about 10 mins given you some advice and this site logged me off ,but will send it you again tomorrow if not send your e-mail and i will send it to you
don't worry your get the job , cheers lee:confused:

Thanks for the reply lee ! That would be great if you could try again at some point today mate. I cant send any messages the now for some reason :( Cheers .

Thanks for the reply lee ! That would be great if you could try again at some point today mate. I cant send any messages the now for some reason :( Cheers .
hi the frist thing is to be smart ,clean and polite
have some knowledge for the company
take your certs and it may be useful to take a pen & notepad , It looks good and take notes of what they are telling you about the company and have some reference about the company ,put this on the table so that thay can see you have done some work on your interview
Interviews are about you selling or self to them and why should they employ you
think of your strengths ? what you know well about the job
will send you more if you want

Thanks for the reply lee ! Aced the interview and got the job :D Start the 19th of April and ttheyve got a site starting 10 minutes from my house . Cant wait to start !

hi mate seen your post about your apprenticeship whos it with and where are you based o and last of all good luck with your new job mate

Its with a Malcom McArthur and Son and its based in Greater Glasgow. Cheers mate jst glad a dont need to send anymore CVs :) U looking for one the now ?

Its with a Malcom McArthur and Son and its based in Greater Glasgow. Cheers mate jst glad a dont need to send anymore CVs :) U looking for one the now ?

yea mate ive bin looking for ages in manchester as ive done my city and guilds 2330 level 2 and 3 in electrical installation ive bin sending cvs and also ringing electrical firms with no luck atall i dont no if its because im 21 as i no alot of places prefer school leavers ive had abit of practical experience on domestic installations doing 1st and 2nd fix so i no a little bit i just want to gain more practical experience and get more knowledge in the electrical industry i just need someone to give me chance.

yea mate ive bin looking for ages in manchester as ive done my city and guilds 2330 level 2 and 3 in electrical installation ive bin sending cvs and also ringing electrical firms with no luck atall i dont no if its because im 21 as i no alot of places prefer school leavers ive had abit of practical experience on domestic installations doing 1st and 2nd fix so i no a little bit i just want to gain more practical experience and get more knowledge in the electrical industry i just need someone to give me chance.

Well im 20 mate I was thinking the same thing and was about to give up and go to college, just got lucky I suppose. Good luck mate hope ye find one soon.

Reply to Interview for apprenticeship in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net