Discuss Is there an alternative to Real? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't think there is, I think you could but they closed the door to that last year, a local dodgy double glazing lot were using it ! The QUANGO has it tied up .... Don't get me started !!!!

You don't have to use REAL, but MCS rules require that you use an Office of Fair Trading accredited consumer scheme.

But there's only one - REAL. And OFT have closed their scheme to any new business.

A good example of the Office of Fair Trading not acting fairly.

The Monopolies Commission doesn't exist anymore, it's now the Competitions Commission, and the procedure for raising a complaint to them, about market activity, is via the Office of Fair Trading.

Funny - I have just had a very similar conversation with my Director about 5 mins ago about this very thing. would also like to throw MCS out with the bath water as well as they never pick up their phone!

My email to OFT will be drafted this weekend!

Reply to Is there an alternative to Real? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently using paper job sheets. Does anyone use an app or alternative. Looking to give my employees an iPad and send jobs that way. Would it be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
I've just moved into a house that has had a history of mice infestation. It's an old house in a rural area that needs a bit of a refurb, so I...
Replies
Views
This has probably been asked 1000 times. I am just coming to the end of my apprenticeship and was interesting in trying to work abroad. I was...
Replies
Views
Just wondering what alternative I could get for this Siemens mcb? (B16A 230v)
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock