Discuss Is this a good price for North East? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigtees

Hi

I am based in Middlesbrough and I have been quoted by a local firm for a 4kw system as follows:

£5950 all inclusive of:
16 x Renesola 250 standard panel
Goodwe Inverter with WiFi
Schletter Mounting System
All other components etc
Scaffolding
Labour
MCS Reg

My house is a large detached property with standard-looking roof tile (recently-built house). They said scaffolding will be needed. They also said it's a very standard install for them.

Just wanted to check if this is in the right ballpark for a company which seems to check out? They are not a huge company but seem quite genuine. I appreciate it is hard to say without seeing but I just thought I'd check here as you guys have been quite helpful in answering some questions just from past posts.

Thanks

Mike

Agree with Gary. Price looks fine. But there is a big difference between a good install and a bad install. A casual look through the last few weeks on this forum will show you what I mean.

Check out their other installs. Speak to their previous customers.

Reply to Is this a good price for North East? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I have a EV charger that is reporting over voltage and is unable to charge. the charger will operate up to 253V The solar inverter reports...
Replies
Views
Companies like chekatrade, homeserve , BG and other insurance products exist because of the fear that rogue traders exist I recently called an...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, I'm 24 years of age, based in north wales / Chester. I've been qualified since around this time in 2011. JIB Gold. I'm apprenticeship...
Replies
Views
N
Hi All, First of all, I'm new here. Second, I would have posted in the DIY forum, but it appears to be the only one I don't have permission to...
Replies
Views
NickT
N
S
Hi again! Following on from my 'Effects of Shading' thread, I've pretty much decided to just go for it, keeping things as a basic array with...
Replies
Views
Scooby
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock