Discuss JIB Card? nvq lv3 £1500?? this would technically make me a better electrician??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Sorry if I sound a bit thick, what is voluntarily work.
My work usually comes from agencys and not very regular Iam unemployed at moment but want to join nvq3 before deadline.
What's easiest way around it?

ie unpaid work. if you can get someone to say you are working for free with them. but don`t forget when you go sign make sure you tell them. you are allowed to work for less than 16 hours a week without it affecting you. i have known a couple of students at college do it that way.

Sorry if I sound a bit thick, what is voluntarily work.
My work usually comes from agencys and not very regular Iam unemployed at moment but want to join nvq3 before deadline.
What's easiest way around it?
he means even if u do some work for free, if u installed it then u can use it in nvq

one other thing that concerns me is what if i collect evidence from the job im on and by the time i have a site visit the jobs finished and working for someone else? do they need to see job that evidence is from?

if you do it online mate you will upload it through quickstep. get plenty of pics while you are on the job. all in ppe boots hi vis and hard hat. i know you will feel like a plonker changing a plug socket all kitted up but just roll with it tick all the boxes and its job done :)

What if I tell providers I am self employed supply evidence from work ime doing on my house,which may use in future to obtain a domestic compliance thingy,would they need to visit me on site would it matter if was my girlfreinds property containing two flats.
Is this possible what Internet providers do this and a million other questions.

if your supplying evidence online it may be possible. there are 8 units that have to be done 3 ties and a certain criteria to them.

I doubt I could obtain all evidence from one job but I just want to apply before deadline I can always get evidence after.
My worry is being refused aplication before I start because of being unemployed,
on aplication could I state self employed or volentarily work?
How long before a visit is required ?

I have just finished my NVQ level 3. I did it in about 4 months, on my workplace with JTL. First job written down with pictures as proof, seccond job fully observed and a third one mixture of both written and observed. All in all, a lot of work but... JIB requieres it so must be done. I also did the AM2 as well.

going for interview next week to enrole for the 2356 thing is i have 3 folders of jobs i have been foreman of invoices drawings as installed drawings risk assesments and no problem getting my contracts manager to sign whatever to say i done the work problem is i have no photos so im screwed

Reply to JIB Card? nvq lv3 £1500?? this would technically make me a better electrician??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net