Discuss labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes it is disgusting isn't it, we are now even poorer than 5 years ago and 300,000 more people cannot even feed themselves, third world Britain? we need a new Labour government and urgently IMHO.

If Labour hadn't squandered the full pot of money the Tories left and so m e ! ! We would not be in the problems we are now
Maggie had the front to stand up to Europe Tony Blair gave milions that Maggie had got back
We are in deep shlip now because of new Labour simple as that .
I don't want some one telling me about what old Labour did in the 50's please
Also under Labour the new unemployed disenchanted youth started

The brutal reality is that the uk will continue to get poorer, each and every year the population grows by 200k people.

housing costs are out of control unless we build 300k houses per year

thanks eu.

no uk party can do anything about it

Tony blair and mo mowlam had the courage to sit down and do a peace deal with gerry adams and martin mcguinness. It was labours impartiality that gave irish nationalists the courqge to view them as honest brokers rather than adversaries, and although there was 69 bombs in northern ireland last year the good friday agreement is still in place

Your having a laugh ain't you
Only 69 bombs and the agreement is still in place , something wrong there
Ha ha ha
Well done Labour for letting the ira shyte out of prison

If Labour hadn't squandered the full pot of money the Tories left and so m e ! ! We would not be in the problems we are now
Maggie had the front to stand up to Europe Tony Blair gave milions that Maggie had got back
We are in deep shlip now because of new Labour simple as that .
I don't want some one telling me about what old Labour did in the 50's please
Also under Labour the new unemployed disenchanted youth started
I disagree with your total post, and you have made most if not all of it up lol

Oh FFS
The reason that the money supply dried up is because of the banks
The tories would have bailed them out in exactly the same way
Maggie sold us down the river and it's only fools who can't see that. She personally cancelled the Sovereign Wealth Fund which was set up by Tony Benn. The very same deal that now makes Norway one of the richest countries around.
Disenchanted youth did not start under Labour. Before the wicked witch go....
You know what, I really can't be bothered with this **** any more. If you can't see it then you really have got your head shoved up your arse.
Sod this, I'm unsubscribing before I say something that will get me banned.
How any normal working man can vote for these ****ing criminals is beyond me.

So of course then under Labour everything is good Labour is perfect trev and you say I have my head up my arse !
And trev I might disagree with you. BUT I don't call you names I might think you are mentally impaired but if you can't discuss without name calling then your right unsubscribe and leave it to mdj and diddy also misguided but willing to discuss without name calling

Like you do ! You outright lie by saying Tony Blair is good ( he isn't)

Oh come on Dingle.. he took us to war with Iraq. Look at Iraq now, full of calm and run in an orderly fashion by that new political party.. whats it called... oh yes.. ISIS.

Like you do ! You outright lie by saying Tony Blair is good

Attachments

• imagesYZLGEOUC.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 26
Your having a laugh ain't you
Only 69 bombs and the agreement is still in place , something wrong there
Ha ha ha
Well done Labour for letting the ira shyte out of prison

They weren't all ira bombs the loyalists are p*ssed off at the minute, loyalists and republicans were let put of gaol and thank god that they were, it is the price of peace.

The brutal reality is that the uk will continue to get poorer, each and every year the population grows by 200k people.

housing costs are out of control unless we build 300k houses per year

thanks eu.

no uk party can do anything about it

Quite a sobering point Murdoch.. But true enough! However the population physically cant keep growing at that rate and will at somepoint stop growing.. natural disasters/poor fertility/wars/legislation etc etc...

Arnt we due another ice age in around 1500 years? I doubt any political party can stop that!

Talking of politics, the debate on scotland is about to start on sky news, watch out for Alistair Darling on there, a good man IMO.

So of course then under Labour everything is good Labour is perfect trev and you say I have my head up my arse !
And trev I might disagree with you. BUT I don't call you names I might think you are mentally impaired but if you can't discuss without name calling then your right unsubscribe and leave it to mdj and diddy also misguided but willing to discuss without name calling
I have never said that under Labour everything is good, what I take issue with is this blind devotion to the myth of St Margaret Of Kesteven and the fallacy that she was good for the country and somehow made us back into the global superpower that we used to be both militarilly and economically.
It's a big fat lie mate and I simply cannot understand why you can't see it.
You need to stop obsessing over the supposed massive problem of immigration allegedly caused by Blair. We've had immigration here since before the bloody romans came and it's only the right wing that see it as a problem because they need a scapegoat.

Talking of politics, the debate on scotland is about to start on sky news, watch out for Alistair Darling on there, a good man IMO.

I can’t wait for Scotland to go independent. I’m fed up with subsidising them buggers.:biggrinjester:

I don't care at all about militarily we are not the power we were and war is wrong Tony sent us wrongly into war and he is a war criminal
I know what your gonna say about the Falklands but they did try to invade and the Falklands people want to be English so she did have to do something about it ! !
And immigration is costing us national health overcrowded with health tourists schools
If your child is in a class where over half the people don't speak English or speak it badly then your child suffers
George green school is something like 85% ethnic/immigrant
Where Indians complain about racial abuse by Bangladeshi's
Also housing can't keep up with the influx of immigration
The immigrants we are taking seem to be at the lower end of the scale not the higher end of the scale
And Maggie did stand up to Europe and others not like Tony Blair and I know Maggie was not perfect

I don't care at all about militarily we are not the power we were and war is wrong Tony sent us wrongly into war and he is a war criminal
I know what your gonna say about the Falklands but they did try to invade and the Falklands people want to be English so she did have to do something about it ! !
And immigration is costing us national health overcrowded with health tourists schools
If your child is in a class where over half the people don't speak English or speak it badly then your child suffers
The immigrants we are taking seem to be at the lower end of the scale not the higher end of the scale
And Maggie did stand up to Europe and others not like Tony Blair and I know Maggie was not perfect
It was ed miliband who averted a uk/us invasion of syria last summer against assad

I used to live in a block of flats and when I come home the young kids would run indoors if the mother was there shouting at them . On the floor I lived 18 flats only a Chinese man spoke to me and one Asian man all the rest would ignore you once they are in the majority they don't want to know , if you stop to ask questions as in where is so and so street they either ignore you mainly or tell you to flick of only twice and they were teenagers

are these the pills you take dingle? they have side effects which may explain a few things lol http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/gold...ys&utm_content=sh1AOXpE5|dc_pcrid_43482751801

I'm not sure who was worse Magaret Thatcher or Tony Blair!

At least the greens will save the planet.. even if theres no one to live on it!

Blair took us into conflicts based on incorrect intelligence however at the time, based on the intelligence he had at his disposal he thought it was the right thing to do.
Thatcher took us into a conflict that she knew was coming 6 months in advance, she did that because she knew the only way to win the upcoming election,which she would have lost, was to whip up faux patriotism. She bought the elction with the blood of several hundred brave young men. She could have prevented the invasion bt simply sending a couple of ships down there and a few hundred land based troops but decided not to.

Please explain the similarity

The referendum that was put to the people of the Falklands is irrelevant to that topic.

It is proven by statistics that if you go to hospital you are more likely to be attended to by an immigrant than be sharing a room with
The immigration problem is a myth which is sold to you by the press and their political acolytes to divert your attention from the real problems.

Maggie standing up to Europe is more bull**** mate. Learn to look behind the headlines and you might learn something that might shock you.

The match it is then, I will record the debate, no doubt dongle will be taking his medicine around this time anyhow so he will be out of action until the nurses have put him to bed.
These young Filipino nurses are good and the extra's are amazing just so long as I don't start drooling er where am I who are you

Trev where I get my information from is always wrong misleading and politically biased but the place you get your information from is always correct never misleading and not politically biased ( even though it's always the Tories who done it ) but that's not biased of course

And your statement he took us to war. It was speculation he was up bushes arse hole he just listened to the USA never looked into it at all all gung ho with young men's lives at the time certain people were saying there were no weapons of mass destruction and he has never ever apologised not once I can understand your beliefs but that I can't see how any one can stand up for that
I don't know (how do you know ) that she knew 6 months before but they did want to invade they did invade
Where are the weapons of mass destruction

Why is it always the Palestinians who have to back off first?
It's utter crap that Israel is acting in self defence. How does killing children playing on a beach amount to self defence?
How does the use of fleschette shells (google them) amount to self defence?
How does bombing a hospital which contains several million dollars worth of essential medical equipment then doctoring a photo to show a rocket launcher 100 metres away from it amount to self defence?

Flick me.he is not biased is he the poor people of Israel so far not 10 civilians have died and only 2000 Palestinians roughly
In his opinion ( it was his opinion that killed those young boys )
So if Palestine stops Israel will cut back but not stop just cut back what I flicking useless sinker the man is . I wonder h o w much he is getting out of this war I bet the USA gave him a back hander for going to war with them
And now look what's happening out there because of tHat loathsome piece of poop

Flick me.he is not biased is he the poor people of Israel so far not 10 civilians have died and only 2000 Palestinians roughly
In his opinion ( it was his opinion that killed those young boys )
So if Palestine stops Israel will cut back but not stop just cut back what I flicking useless sinker the man is . I wonder h o w much he is getting out of this war I bet the USA gave him a back hander for going to war with them
And now look what's happening out there because of tHat loathsome piece of poop

I'd say saddam hussein looks very attractive now for the average iraqi, i'd say gadaffi looks attractive now to the average libyan

Quite a sobering point Murdoch.. But true enough! However the population physically cant keep growing at that rate and will at somepoint stop growing.. natural disasters/poor fertility/wars/legislation etc etc...

Arnt we due another ice age in around 1500 years? I doubt any political party can stop that!

my point is that the population is growing due to people coming here. The are about 6 billion on the planet, so who's to stop just 0.1% wanting to come here each year!

The more tiddlers in the uk pond means that the wealth of the country gets spread around thiner and thiner.

Mate it passed 7 billion a while ago by 2050 they reckon between 9.5 and 10.5 billion whats a billion between mates lol

as for the rest Blair was sold misinformation or they decided they wanted rid of saddam who thought it was ok to gas his own people or beat them to death
Maggie she stole the milk, the coal and sold everything else trying to make a copy of the US of A???????s

Only thing I like about Maggie is she is gone long gone

Reply to labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net