Discuss labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dingledong

I see the energy suppliers have not brought prices down because Labour has said it will freeze prices if they get in (fat chance) so the suppliers have not dropped prices because they will not be able to put them up and if they were reduced now they would struggle
Bloody Labour they are not in power and still making people pay more

That was always going to happen.

We're in France and the locals have been telling us about the up taxes success of francois Hollande! Taxes up for all. No incentive to work. Youth unemployment going through the roof. The young and mobile leaving the country.

They are about to enter recession again and have at least 2 more years of this. They envy the growth of the UK.

who wants to work for minimum wage? people should be paid according to their worth. so that's 652 politicians and 30,000 lawyers on the dole for starters. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

But I still have to pay over the odds for my energy because of bloody Labour and there stupid cheap trying desperAtely to get vote carp that they won't carry out when they get in ,just give themselves a rise a gain

who wants to work for minimum wage? people should be paid according to their worth. so that's 652 politicians and 30,000 lawyers on the dole for starters. :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:
A lot of people who were paid 1.50 an hour before labour stopped the tories exploiting the poor, unfortunately they are still doing it today by cutting around the red tape, how any working class man can vote for the Tories is to me unbelievable.

The uk recovery is built mostly on consumers spending their ppi compensation £23bn, and a london propery bubble, it is not sustainable, real wage growth has been at its lowest since the 1920s

The uk recovery is built mostly on consumers spending their ppi compensation £23bn, and a london propery bubble, it is not sustainable, real wage growth has been at its lowest since the 1920s
Yep and due to the fact thatcher helped to kill off all industry in this country we cannot export anything today to help the economy to recover, except weapons that is, we sell them to extremists.

Yep and due to the fact thatcher helped to kill off all industry in this country we cannot export anything today to help the economy to recover, except weapons that is, we sell them to extremists.

Thatcherism would rather have the working classes employed in a call centre or bun shop, rather than a high value working class job such as miner, toolsetter, toolmaker, electrician etc the recent privatisation of the royal mail and current privatksation by stealth of the nhs and the policy of labour to renationalise the railways should give you a good indication of how you brits should vote in next election

And as for the arms trade, i think the isis chickens will come home to roost within the next year with another terrorist attack likely in england,

So the energy companies say they would have dropped prices if it were not for Labour and their threat to freeze prices. So what stopped them dropping prices during the rest of their "honeymoon" period of privatisation. The poor poor energy companies held to ransom by the big bad nasty labour party....they will be going to food banks next just to get some oats to feed their kids........Oh wait what I meant to write was bloody blood sucking parasites the lot of them, just another excuse to follow on from the rest that have been rolled out since the "Cartel" took over our energy.

And as for the arms trade, i think the isis chickens will come home to roost within the next year with another terrorist attack likely in england,
Yep a biggie in England and also US in the next couple of years. All of them armed by us in the west originally as per the user manual.

So the energy companies say they would have dropped prices if it were not for Labour and their threat to freeze prices. So what stopped them dropping prices during the rest of their "honeymoon" period of privatisation. The poor poor energy companies held to ransom by the big bad nasty labour party....they will be going to food banks next just to get some oats to feed their kids........Oh wait what I meant to write was bloody blood sucking parasites the lot of them, just another excuse to follow on from the rest that have been rolled out since the "Cartel" took over our energy.
What is the snps policy on energy

Sorry I can only argue with one person at a time
But what it all boils down to is Labour is shyte and it's the work Dodgers who vote for them

And I have to go to work to pay for the statue of Maggie we are going to put up

What is the snps policy on energy
Don't know why you asked me lol but since im a nice helpful sort here you go - http://www.snp.org/media-centre/news/2014/may/snp-publish-energy-priorities-europe
They certainly have not talked about renationalisation or anything like that. IF their is a yes vote in sept 18th then it will be game on for the scottish labour/lib dem/tories and snp to then come up with policies to shape scotland's future. I am quite firmly of the opinion that the SNP are a stepping stone that must be crossed either way once and for all.

Thank god for Labour, NHS, minimum wage, a no racism policy, thank god for Labour.

You can't blame god for Labour

A lot of people who were paid 1.50 an hour before labour stopped the tories exploiting the poor, unfortunately they are still doing it today by cutting around the red tape, how any working class man can vote for the Tories is to me unbelievable.

At least I got my first pay rise after 4 years when Thatcher came to No10

The unions and the quality of what was being turned out the factory gate is what killed most of our industry, Red Robbo has a lot to answer for that guy totally screwed the Midlands car industry and Scargill tried to bring down a government while he milked the NUM and left the NUM members in poverty so much for the Labour ideals

Sorry I can only argue with one person at a time
But what it all boils down to is Labour is shyte and it's the work Dodgers who vote for them

And I have to go to work to pay for the statue of Maggie we are going to put up
I haven't had a day off work with the exception of a holiday or a very rare occassion when sick for over 30 years, I vote Labour, am proud to do so and do not care who knows about it, the funny thing is that at least 40% of this forum voted for Tony Blair as well when his record breaking landslide victory occured, your all cowards and frightened to admit it :grin:

Reply to labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net