Search the forum,

Discuss labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Trev where I get my information from is always wrong misleading and politically biased but the place you get your information from is always correct never misleading and not politically biased ( even though it's always the Tories who done it ) but that's not biased of course

And your statement he took us to war. It was speculation he was up bushes arse hole he just listened to the USA never looked into it at all all gung ho with young men's lives at the time certain people were saying there were no weapons of mass destruction and he has never ever apologised not once I can understand your beliefs but that I can't see how any one can stand up for that
I don't know (how do you know ) that she knew 6 months before but they did want to invade they did invade
Where are the weapons of mass destruction

Why is it always the Palestinians who have to back off first?
It's utter crap that Israel is acting in self defence. How does killing children playing on a beach amount to self defence?
How does the use of fleschette shells (google them) amount to self defence?
How does bombing a hospital which contains several million dollars worth of essential medical equipment then doctoring a photo to show a rocket launcher 100 metres away from it amount to self defence?

Flick me.he is not biased is he the poor people of Israel so far not 10 civilians have died and only 2000 Palestinians roughly
In his opinion ( it was his opinion that killed those young boys )
So if Palestine stops Israel will cut back but not stop just cut back what I flicking useless sinker the man is . I wonder h o w much he is getting out of this war I bet the USA gave him a back hander for going to war with them
And now look what's happening out there because of tHat loathsome piece of poop

Flick me.he is not biased is he the poor people of Israel so far not 10 civilians have died and only 2000 Palestinians roughly
In his opinion ( it was his opinion that killed those young boys )
So if Palestine stops Israel will cut back but not stop just cut back what I flicking useless sinker the man is . I wonder h o w much he is getting out of this war I bet the USA gave him a back hander for going to war with them
And now look what's happening out there because of tHat loathsome piece of poop

I'd say saddam hussein looks very attractive now for the average iraqi, i'd say gadaffi looks attractive now to the average libyan

Quite a sobering point Murdoch.. But true enough! However the population physically cant keep growing at that rate and will at somepoint stop growing.. natural disasters/poor fertility/wars/legislation etc etc...

Arnt we due another ice age in around 1500 years? I doubt any political party can stop that!

my point is that the population is growing due to people coming here. The are about 6 billion on the planet, so who's to stop just 0.1% wanting to come here each year!

The more tiddlers in the uk pond means that the wealth of the country gets spread around thiner and thiner.

Mate it passed 7 billion a while ago by 2050 they reckon between 9.5 and 10.5 billion whats a billion between mates lol

as for the rest Blair was sold misinformation or they decided they wanted rid of saddam who thought it was ok to gas his own people or beat them to death
Maggie she stole the milk, the coal and sold everything else trying to make a copy of the US of A???????s

Only thing I like about Maggie is she is gone long gone

Reply to labour in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back