Discuss LED Battens for a church hall. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
It has been a long time since I have posted even though I visit the forum regularly.. Now retired so a bit out of touch with what is available. I'm looking for some 5ft LED Battens for a church hall. There are presently ten in total and I want to change them for LED. Any recommendations? Preferably with some form of diffuser ( fairly low ceilings ). Have had a look on line and as you know confusion reigns. Was looking at Tri-colour as I believe with these you can change the output colour so that you can at least pick the most pleasing to the eye. Anybody used any recently that they would recommend? Trying to keep the cost bearable as well so nothing too fancy.
Many thanks for looking at this. Clive P.

I've used a number of these fittings over the last year or so, they have the tri colour option but I find the warm white is a bit orangey especially in small areas

Reply to LED Battens for a church hall. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Went to do some work at a factory unit on Monday ( changed 20 florries to LED battens and changed...
Replies
Views
I am looking at installation of an architectural dimmer, that is will supply 6 channels, with 20A circuits each (2400W ea). Our hall has can light...
Replies
Views
Not an electrical question, but hopefully someone can help... I work full-time in a small office, where the LED lighting is horrible. It's three...
Replies
Views
Driven by the recent colossal hikes in the cost of electricity I hit upon the wizard wheeze of replacing some of the existing LED bulbs in our own...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently just have one light in the bathroom ceiling, a shallow dome with 13W mini fluorescent bulb. The room is 3.65m x2.30m. The ceiling...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock