Discuss links to websites in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

lee sandland

hi all, one member on here gave a great link to a free website run by BT& google (getting british business online ) ,but ive lost the tread it came from any ideas???
plus do you know how to link a web page to another ?? in laymans terms
thanks

Google is not affiliated with gettingbritishbusinessonline.appspot.com

get ready for the spam!
whats that mean it is google that is running it ,It google tools that you use and bt rang me asking me if i fine the site ok ,Checked the number and it was bt sale office that rang me , it a goverment sponcered

GBBO.co.uk uses Google Accounts for Sign In.

[SIZE=-1]Google is not affiliated with the contents of GBBO.co.uk or its owners. If you sign in, Google will share your email address with GBBO.co.uk, but not your password or any other personal information. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]GBBO.co.uk may use your email address to personalize your experience on their website. [/SIZE]

See the bit Personalize.....BT are the worst spammers, cold callers in the world. They have 10000000 affiliates, they accept anybody. All will spam your mailbox to bits

Reply to links to websites in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, this is my first post here. I have a little experience with most types of household wiring through a decade of DIY remodeling, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Been playing around with a fair few blogs for a while related to this topic. UK Tiling Forum that is. UK Tiling Forum - The Tiling Forum for the...
Replies
Views
CheckaTrade | MyBuilder | RatedPeople | TrustaTrader etc - Who's with what and why? Thought I'd start a poll off to see if we can see who's with...
Replies
Views
And the 1st thing I see is Smeg cooker tripping randomly. So Here's My Issue Have Spent Numerous hours trying to talk to someone at Smug Smeg...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock