• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss low bays didn't sell in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Alfa916spider

Well the low bays didn't sell on Ebay, so tomorrow they go to car boot. May well end up getting a couple o' quid each for them....don't say you were'nt offered a bargain LOL.

Item no. 271243112485 on Ebay.
Taking into acct that these low bay fittings cost circa 58 quid each, I thought I would have me legs pulled off in the fight to get em for a tenner each...Quite amazing really, Nowt so queer as folk. LOL.
I have loads and loads of new elec bits n' bobs at silly money,(far too much to list) but it appears I'll have to load it all up and get it to a boot sale.
That'll give the local sparkies a treat.

Maybe you tried to sell them to cheap, you should have put them up for offers.

I put them on here for offers thread entitled "here are the low bays". On Ebay, I started the bid at 36 quid expecting for them to go to about £50 or so (judging by the watchers). Anyway, as it takes so long to do pics and descriptions on Fleabay, It's car boot direct from now on. 6 quid to set up. lol.

Hmmmm, I've just taken twenty five 400w ones out , not looking good for my mate flogging them then.

I thought there was a "horticultural" market for them lol.

Hmmmm, I've just taken twenty five 400w ones out , not looking good for my mate flogging them then.

I thought there was a "horticultural" market for them lol.

There most certainly is.....I have some 1000w lamps as well LOL.
My low bays are new, boxed, unused etc. and if I cannot get a tenner each for em, your mate should just drive straight down to the scrap yard and weigh em in.

Reply to low bays didn't sell in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net