Discuss Maintenance Apprenticeships in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sbrown2

This just a general shout out to people and maybe their children. A large car manufacturer in Burnaston Derbyshire and Deeside are looking to recruit apprentices and graduates. See their website. The person who I work opposite got his apprenticeship their although he was employed on the shopfloor and then applied for the apprenticeship.
I would also imagine that an Indian owned car manufacturer is also doing this as they are taking on a lot of engineers.

Anyway, good luck.

Reply to Maintenance Apprenticeships in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there new to the group so maybe posting in the wrong section so any direction would be much appreciated. I am looking into becoming an...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am looking for a bit of advice or recommendations on the best path for entering into the industry, especially on the solar...
Replies
Views
E
Im a 24 year old fully qualified electrician with my inspection and testing quals. Ive been working at my firm for about 6 years doing industrial...
Replies
Views
ellcapone
E
D
Hello, I joined this helpful forum a few days ago, I did introduce myself on the "New Members" thread and thanks to those who welcomed me. Nice...
Replies
Views
S
Hi everyone, I'm looking to become a multi-skilled maintenance engineer in a factory environment as I am looking for a more local and permanent...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock