Discuss Metrel certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sparkymatt1987

Is there anyone out there who has used the METREL MET03 minor works electrical installation certificate before? Reason I ask is I've just bought some to use just while I pass napit assessment and there are two parts on it that I've not come across in a minor works certificate before. In the essential tests section there is a space for 'continuity of protective conductors satisfactory(ohms). I assume this would be the R1+R2 reading?????? And another one has space for 'continuity of circuit satisfactory. What would this be as there is no (ohm) to indicate it is for a reading and no box next to it for a tick.

I would note record the value for Zs here, or if there is another space for Zs, I'd leave it blank.
Your Zs test will be confirmation of the continuity of the CPC.
Would record the R2 value, if the installation couldn't be energized.
A tick for confirmation of conductor continuity, again something that will be confirmed when conducting the Zs test.

Reply to Metrel certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Seeking advice, we have been replacing extractor fans for a local council and was originally told no ‘like for like’ replacement works needs a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I had a new consumer unit installed in December 2021, the electrician said that he had more testing to complete and would come back...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock