Discuss need help.new worker in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

gawain

ok so im 17 and was fresh out of college i managed to find myself working with a group of sparks.
my problem i cant really work upto there expectations even if its just cleaning up, im not really motivated that much but i really dont wanna loose this job.
i find it hard to be energetic in my work like sweeping fast instead of slow and my feet are nakered after every day im getting up at 6.oo to get to work for 8.oo and finish around 19.00 getting home for around 21.oo just to
sleep and get up again.
also the lads im working with dont stop for any kinds of breaks no lunch or outhers (apart from maybe a smoke every couple of hours).
any advice for ways to stay energetic and motivated please share

welcome to being a spark!!! ;)
gota love them long hours,
only motivation i ever get is the money at the end of the week!
grit ya teeth and bare it buddy, it shud get easier!!!

How things are at the moment in your situation consider yourself lucky to be in a job...Things will get better at the moment you are probably being treated as dogs body with being fresh out of school and young, things will get better hang on in their..

Just keep going. When i first started i was just there too clear up and be laughed at. Keep asking the spark's what it is they are doing and show you are eager to learn, they might let you start doing the electrical work.

i know i am very lucky to be getting a job was looking for a while before i could get this one by chance
not really motivated by the money atm around 30 pound a day but its not about the money i know
th first week was really hard for me noing absalutly nothing going to the cabin to get equpment and coming back empty handed im starting to get the hang of it but i dunno if i will be able to last. this job should be done by February next year. school and colleghe was NOTHING compared to this i which they prepaired us better

College can't really prepare you for the industry. Everything is done on wooden boards and in the ideal world. Its tough but it will be worth it in the end

You wait when ya fifty like me it gets harder The back the neck the knees no sleep the kids the wife can anyone relate to this lol

one of the best defences for fatigue is keeping on top of hydration. take a couple of litres of water with you and make sure you drink it. after day 3 you should start to feel better

Reply to need help.new worker in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net