Discuss Never mind..................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

But you have to spend money on other people and everyone opens what you got them give the false" oh thanks I really wanted this " speech and face but in their head there going " great there's another scarf"! And let's face it were doing the same!!!

Exactamundo just like that neon screwdriver in the set! You don't want it but you feel cheated if you don't get it! And you won't give it to someone else

We've been invited to go away for Christmas this year, and I know we all moan about the mess, cooking, shopping etc., but I'm not sure if it would feel the same being away from home......:christmascandle:

I got nowt off me daughter for me 50th and I'll get nowt off her for christmas
Mind you, for father's day she bought me Springsteen ticket so I told her she was exempt.
The bloody Co Op near us has already started with the decorations....Gits

Morrison's, Asda, Sainsbury's, Tesco have all got the Christmas decorations, Advent calendars, and stockings in. Grrrrrrr, Christmas Eve is the best time for getting stuff.....:yes:

mine asked me what i wanted for xmas, i said a 21 year old, she not spoke to me since.

Within 5 weeks, bdays- our 3 kids me wife's 4 nephew's 2 neice's plus santa coming. Thanks very much life.
Probably poor planning with the kids but the rest of it was outside my control

Reply to Never mind..................... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas ElectriciansForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to...
Replies
Views
Something a little different this year…. Not that I’m running out of songs… but I thought this might cheer a few folk up. classic comedy sketches...
Replies
Views
Maybe I've just been lucky, but I very rarely have an issue with customers paying, the vast majority have paid straight away or within a few days...
Replies
Views
Most of the replaced halogen lights are flickering something terrible until the room warms up? Never heard of this. Any ideas? O and there GU5.3s
Replies
Views
  • Article
PCBWay Christmas Sale - Embrace the Festive Season with Exclusive Discounts on PCB Prototypes! Get ready to jingle with the PCBWay Christmas...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock