Search the forum,

Discuss New kitchen, live earth fault!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I would be VERY interested to see the schedule of test results... can you post a copy?

Faults like yours don't normally "happen" without something else contributing to the situation....

IMG_0361.JPG

I

Well we paid in cash,but we do have the certificate. Why do you ask?

Just wondering if he is going to do the LABC Part P notification?

I think the spark who changed the board and the chap who did the kitchen change have a moral obligation to investigate FOC...

So the upstairs sockets aren't protected by a RCD - why not? The installation doesn't comply with the regs....

Can you post a picture of the fuseboard?

So the upstairs sockets aren't protected by a RCD - why not? The installation doesn't comply with the regs....

From rcd readings looks like a high integrity board. Upstairs sockets won't be used out of doors, maybe he is on an old set of Regs:)

He was a kitchen fitter, you can't expect it to be right when you employ those cowboys to do electrical work.

Reply to New kitchen, live earth fault!! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock