Discuss Nic second year visit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes waited nearly 2 years as they cancelled 3 visits at short notice, so I thought I'd get my money's worth and make them wait,
However this year I haven't really got anything to show them and if I do keep it up I'm supposed to have a visit, but as I've been employed in a OEM company doing controls and building the systems in the Uk and away onsite, I just kept up the enrolment just in case it wasn't for me, I'm doubtful about renewing with anyone as the jobs going well here.
I daresay a site visit shouldn't really be necessary after 5 assessments as its that easy now, I'd probably pass now showing him I can wire a plug!!!

Reply to Nic second year visit in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone I have my nic assessment on the 27th of this month its been a few years since we have had one due to covid and being to busy and our...
Replies
Views
Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm just about to start on my own and been wondering, how do you guys arrange your assessment visit to the customers properties? Are the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just joined the site Iam a trainee electrician currently have my 18th edition and doing my level 2/3 diploma I have been working...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, could someone help with the following please? The scenario is: Domestic property supplied via three phase (with a 3P main DB, NO SPD)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock