Discuss Not Permitted use of bs3036? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

diGreez

Hi,

why bs7671 for PFC may not permit use of bs3036 semi-enclosed for overcurrent protection on the TN-C-S installation where PFC is 1.2kA if bs3036 are rated between 1kA to 4kA? :dizzy2:

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

as much as I searched the regs it does not say anything about not permitting, but I have a question on may assignment, so I thought I missed something. and now that question does not make any sense to me... is it just C&G wording on the question just to confuse us...?

There’s this weird thinking about homework. Some people believe you should do your own research in order to learn.
Others are down right lazy and expect other people to provide answers.

I'd be happy if they typed in the question, word for word.
Not some half arsed version that you've got to rack your brains trying to decipher. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reply to Not Permitted use of bs3036? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I am at odds on whether RCD protection is required on an SWA of 14 metres, clipped direct under flooring direct from CU to an exterior...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I understand the requirement for PEN fault detection on EV chargers for TN-C-S installs (or to place an earth rod). However, when I was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone could help me with something that has been niggling me please?! When a Solar PV feed in circuit is installed...
Replies
Views
Firstly, please go easy as I'm still a trainee! Working on my L3 2365 I'm having trouble understanding the rationale behind adiabatics...
Replies
Views
The earthing arrangement where the hot tub will be installed is formed in the TN-C-S system. I want to install the sub-main distribution circuit...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock