Discuss Pass Electrical Training Stockton 2394 Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering if anybody here has taken the 2394 Inspection Testing Course that Pass Electrical Training do at Stockton. I have spoken to them on the phone and the guy was very helpful and they seem very professional. Just a long way for me to travel and don't want to be disappointed. If anybody knows of any other quality centres in the North West area that they've had experience with I'd be grateful for any feedback.

Does it need to be a 'training centre' ? There must be a fair few colleges much closer than Stockton to you - Wrexham , Bangor , Chester , Manchester/Liverpool and surrounding areas , Telford , Shrewsbury , even the colleges of the West Midlands would be nearer . Haven't checked which colleges actually do the courses but some must I'd have thought .

Your Stockton course is £550 + travel + digs , not cheap is it . Not trying to put you off it as I don't know anything about 'PASS' .

The Faraday Centre is in Middlesbrough , not far from Stockton , they do the C & G 2394/2395 together so might be worth your while looking at that if you intend doing both . May work out cheaper .

Good luck in whatever you end up doing .

Thanks guys, I'm in total agreement with the revision advice and have been methodically getting to grips with GN3 for some time now. Firm believer in knowledge is king so studying is something I've always enjoyed ( sad !) . It's the practical test and the associated nerves that worry me most. I'll look for somewhere a bit closer to home , Stockton just appealed as it seemed to have excellent facilities. Thanks again.

Reply to Pass Electrical Training Stockton 2394 Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net