Discuss Poole Council PV, interesting shading analysis tool in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MCS Renewables

An interesting way to waste council tax payers money .......

At least they put it on the South side !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375811536.812413.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 202
better if they'd put it on the front or back - east or west unshaded would have performed a lot better than that will

It seems staggering to me that no one: not the surveyor, the designer, the installer nor the customer could have spotted anything wrong with that. It'd be interesting to see what the annual yield is.

Even my 14 year old son took one look at it and pointed out all the faults ......

In that case it still seems a way to spend money rather than invest it .... For every x houses they could have done an extra better performing one... especially seeing as without storage or immersun type devices 95% of households would have trouble consuming the power when it's generated.

Reply to Poole Council PV, interesting shading analysis tool in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been curious for a while as to how my Solar PV is doing compared to a 'typical' install. Recently, I purchased a Smappee (which is...
Replies
Views
G
Hi Can anyone help? We are considering entering into domestic solar pv and was wondering how people approach the survey side of things? My...
Replies
Views
S
C
So, my van got broken into and my Van Vault was lifted. Thankfully, most of my tools and cable were on the job (it was done in broad daylight) so...
Replies
Views
londonlec
L
25/1/2013: Green Deal Finance Company launches competitively priced finance open to all With the Green Deal set to go live next week, The Green...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock