Currently reading:
Problem on job with bungalow

Discuss Problem on job with bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

axel132132

Hi

I have an issue at a bungalow im working at, there is a fault

All the sockets are on a ring, when i plug something in the living room it trips the RCD plug it into any other sockets it dosent trip the RCD

The board is MAIN SWITCH RCD

Cheers

He sounds like one of those types of guys who likes to have Managing Director on his buisness card even though
he's a sole operator lol.

Hmmm , gives me an idea , vice president of biff industries has a nice ring to it :-D

When I worked in Paris, our contracts manager had cards made up with "European Operations Director" written below his name.

Yes he was a complete berk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Unicorn Electrical are an Electrical Contracting company in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and Woking, Surrey. We offer a nationwide service to all our clients in various business areas, construction and domestic properties.

We are dedicated to keeping our clients our number one priority, our service will be tailor made to suit your expectations and you wont be disappointed by the dedication and reliability that we offer.

Our dedication to customer satisfaction will be noticed and is what sets us apart from other contractors nationwide along with cleanliness and quality of our work.

See above for some basic alterations. Also,, elsewhere, please note spelling of RECOMMEND.

You may want to look at some other professionally constructed contractor's websites for ideas about wording and site structure. Your website does nothing to recommend you unfortunately due to gimmicky offers and generally cheap look with spelling and grammatical errors.

This advice is free and meant in the best of spirit. If i really didn't care, I wouldn't have wasted my time writing this.

We are currently offering a FREE visual inspection of your home electrics (Usually £39.99) with no obligation advice as to whether any work or further investigation is required. With any work carried out, we will explain which work we suggest is URGENT but nothing is set in stone, if you dont want to take out the work we will not push you to, it is 100% your decision. QUOTE: UEINSPECTION

A bit more for you.

Not being picky but your site has a "reference" from a customer this month and you're "not taking on jobs or anything yet"............ and its notifiable work "taking power to my garage"

Hum

Did the OP reply to this comment by Murdoch? Daz

That was work i did for a customer for the old company i worked for, he added that on my site without me knowing (Hes a mate) - Anyone can posts comments on it

And any minute now you are likely to get posts on your websitre from contributors here.

Open to the public - really?

And he didn't contact Unicorn either did he...

Having read through this thread I wish the fraudulant use of the NIC logo had been reported to the NIC rather than the OP being made aware,so that the NIC could prosecute or deal with it however they see fit.....in future instances can this be the case before we jump in.

Having read through this thread I wish the fraudulant use of the NIC logo had been reported to the NIC rather than the OP being made aware,so that the NIC could prosecute or deal with it however they see fit.....in future instances can this be the case before we jump in.

How did he gain access to the Arms?

Whilst I am going to refrain from posting my opinion in this thread on this occasion I believe you both have added very valid comments.

After going through this thread from start to finish I have noticed that there has been no Moderator input so I have decided to report one of the above posts;) so that this thread is brought to the attention of the first Moderator that logs on. Hopefully by doing so this will give us a heads up on how to deal with similar threads in the future:thumbsup

Reply to Problem on job with bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back