Discuss PVOutput.org - What data did you enter for FiT calculations? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GaryM

When using PVOutput.org, what data did you enter into the tariff section so your FiT payments could be calculated?
No matter what I enter it always shows 0.00 though many other seem to have calculated payments assigned to each month etc

I just inputed 45.500 in the export rates section. I entered it a long time ago but when I break my output into weekly generation there is a block of 3 weeks with no cash total, yet it has been calculated for the weeks before and after. Very strange.
I also find it will not accept the postcode of NR7.

Last edited:
I've been looking for an answer to this too and haven't found one but it is possible to get it to put the FIT in for each day that's missing.
Click on "your outputs" then "time of use".
Next, put a tick next to each day you want it to calculate then click "apply tariff".
It should then add in the FIT for each day you selected.
Only way a I can see to get around this at the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that!
It started adding a monetary value for FiT a week or so ago and now with the above, I've been able to apply the tariff to all previous dates.

Thanks for that!
It started adding a monetary value for FiT a week or so ago and now with the above, I've been able to apply the tariff to all previous dates.

No bother mate.
Glad to have been able to give some help here for a change instead of receiving it !
I changed mine to the setup above too and it seems to be adding the FIT automatically now.

Reply to PVOutput.org - What data did you enter for FiT calculations? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net