Discuss questions to ask the scam assessor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

1. How can a not for profit organisation fleece its customers to the tune of £400+ for a half day assessment and offer so little in return?
2. How does a not for profit organisation justify paying its employees massive salaries to the direct detriment of hard working sparkies through-out the country?
3. Why does a multi million pound contractor pay the same as a one man band?
4. Why is there no cost effective alternative to your "services"?

Why do shed sell consumer units knowing that they are going to be bought and installed by un regesterd diy chaps and chapess'

Because the law lets them...

At the end of the day, the DIY stores sell because they can and make a profit... It's not their job to police the industry...

They also sell knives and axes, knowing that they COULD be used to kill people.

• Can a TN-C-S be exported to a shed?
  • Should a neutral be taken to a switch?
  • Should black or grey be used as neutral in 3 core cable?
  • Which colour should be used as common in 2 way lighting circuits?
  • Do fast track courses offer the same level of training as a full apprenticeship?
  • If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
  • Why do bad things happen to good people?

1. How can a not for profit organisation fleece its customers to the tune of £400+ for a half day assessment and offer so little in return?
2. How does a not for profit organisation justify paying its employees massive salaries to the direct detriment of hard working sparkies through-out the country?
3. Why does a multi million pound contractor pay the same as a one man band?
4. Why is there no cost effective alternative to your "services"?

Best questions so far.

• Do fast track courses offer the same level of training as a full apprenticeship?
  • If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

your not allowed to export pme externally from the installation (apparantly)

• Can a TN-C-S be exported to a shed? Yes
  • Should a neutral be taken to a switch? Yes
  • Should black or grey be used as neutral in 3 core cable? Grey
  • Which colour should be used as common in 2 way lighting circuits? Brown
  • Do fast track courses offer the same level of training as a full apprenticeship? No
  • If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Yes
  • Why do bad things happen to good people? Fate , sh&t happens , etc.

Tin hat on , flame suit on , nuclear bunker locked down :-D

... and finally: Why don't you "go away" & leave me alone ??!!!

How much do you get paid for being 'An all knowledgeable Guru?'

Saw Tony Cable (I assume) & sidekick today at ELEX on their presentation stage, same old 10 most asked Qs and how to fill an EICR, what a waste of time.

your not allowed to export pme externally from the installation (apparantly)

Don't ever understand this one...

Surely this means EVERY garage/shed etc needs its own spike...

What on earth (excuse the pun!) is wrong with using the installation earth as long as the Zs of each circuit is within limits?

How much do you get paid for being 'An all knowledgeable Guru?'

Saw Tony Cable (I assume) & sidekick today at ELEX on their presentation stage, same old 10 most asked Qs and how to fill an EICR, what a waste of time.

He has his own NIC youtube vids , how to's on testing for simpletons etc... lol quite funny.

Reply to questions to ask the scam assessor in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net