Discuss rated people in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi folks new to electricians forums , im self employed in scotland last 18 yrs, things went a bit quiet last couple of weeks as they sometimes do, a joiner colleugue had reccommended i try rated people for work, what a load of rubbish does anyone else have experience of this organization it seems total scam to me just a bunch of folks wanting to drive the price of our skills down

Hi 'do it right'. Welcome to the forum. I've not used rated people but if you do a search for Rated People on here you will find lots of posts on this.

Reply to rated people in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

G
Good morning. Apologies to begin with if this isn't the right place for this post, but I'm in need of advice from people who know what they are...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all. its been a while since I posted on here , hi to all old and new. im currently in new territory work wise and would like some advice from...
Replies
Views
F
Hello chaps I'm an ex-RAF engineer (electronics - TG3/4 for anyone ex-RAF), and then moved to offshore as a geophysics engineer (that was more a...
Replies
Views
fall-apart-dave
F
C
Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone has had similar trouble to myself in finding employment. I decided to get out of the dead end job i was...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
G
Looking for advice from anyone who has grown from a 1 man band to multiple staff, mostly domestic. May seem straightforward, but a genuine query...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock