Discuss RCD's inline in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not allowed in the caravan? FFS why not?
I might get someone round to fix a fault that might be in my house, but not let them in the kitchen.
Daz

GUYS PLEASE TAKE NOTE A Lady was recently prosecuted for having made derogitory remarks about the traveling community on her facebook and as this is a PUBLIC OPEN Forum Id prefer that this forum stayts as it is ie Self goverened Im not a MOD but just saying what Ive seen in the papers

When I find one that isn't a thieving ******* then I will change my opinion of them. However over the last 25 years it's yet to happen. Until then it's big broad bush I'll use to tar them with.

When I find one that isn't a thieving ******* then I will change my opinion of them. However over the last 25 years it's yet to happen. Until then it's big broad bush I'll use to tar them with.

Think the point was not relevant to this forum and could cause problems forcing the forum to adopt measures it's so far avoided. Seems fair enough.

Mogga has made a valid point, it almost seems like racism remarks when talking about a certain group of people and let's not forget it is an open forum.

This is one of those times where we have to keep our own opinions to ourselves. Trust me I've had my own runnings with travellers, my sister married one! We never got on from day one because he's a tool, not because of he's up bringing, because he personally is a tool. Other members of his family are grate but even they don't like him.

The CEE socket must be protected by a RCD characteristics 415.1.1 as per regulation 708.553.1.13, so in this case an S type one can not be used

Damn there goes my only bit of play!
I went and had a look today,crawled underneath and saw a junction box that some twonk has used outside to connect the masserator to a plug top, the only problem is that there's no.signs of obvious damage or water residue and IR the lead and it was fine. But its the inly obvious thing. Told her that next time this happens unplug it and put the RCD back first.
She also said RCD in outhouse (first from.CU) when it trips you cant reset it immediately but the one in the caravan you can. Sounds like it could be packing up?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Reply to RCD's inline in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net