Discuss Relay Wiring For Fan Heater / Thermostat in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

antsals

Help!

I'm after wiring into a thermostat a fan heater so I have more control on what the fan heater is doing and when. Its one of those wall mounted air curtain type.

Because the heater is 3kw I know I can't run this straight through the thermostat. Therefor I have purchased a relay.

Schrack RM732730 - Tyco Electronics | Relays, Switches and Indicators | Relays | General Purpose Relay | Power Relays |RM732730

It has three NO /NC outputs but I only need one so thats ok. What I'm not sure of is wiring the coil A1 and A2.
Am I correct that I should wire live on one side of the coil and neutral to the other? (A1 - Live, A2 - Neutral)

I'd appreciate some help,
Regards,
Anthony

Reply to Relay Wiring For Fan Heater / Thermostat in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've a 3 phase storage heater currently wired to the main fuse box in an office I have. The heater has 2 supplies/isolators, 1 for charging at...
Replies
Views
1964 house old style wiring Need to wire a extractor fan up Is it possible to wire the extractor fan to report switch there's 2 red wires in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got an awkward bathroom fan installation in a downstairs flat, concrete ceilings and (some) walls. Bathroom is already fully tiled and...
Replies
Views
Hello all.. I have been asked to wire a relay into a FCU for a 3kW immersion. The plan is for the customer to be able to access the immersion...
Replies
Views
I've pretty much sussed out the wiring for the radiators and underfloor heating, thanks to help from the forum. I do have one more question...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock