Discuss RELAYS - Latch V Momentary types in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hey guys.

As the BT switch delivers 4 x 30A - could I have to of them wired together to push 60A to the main controller?

Is that safe? What's the best way to physically wire that together?

Then I could lose a relay and simplify it further. Or is a relay preferable?

See pic:

12497082373_b6b1a34cfe_o.png

Problem is if one fails, which is uncommon but can happen ...the one poor relay gets the full load, not good....get the right size relay and if it does fail, it fails safe.

Hi guys.

What does it mean when a device must 'drain to +12v' ???

i have a switch that has 3 terminals. The manufacturer says 1 is earth, 1 is direct to battery +12v and 1 drains to +12v

Any help appreciated.

Reply to RELAYS - Latch V Momentary types in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

S
Thought I’d write a little on changing from being a UK spark to a NZ spark, after seeing the Australian thread. Kiwi licencing is ran by the...
Replies
Views
SparkyJoe
S
L
Hi Guys, I am planning to install a kill switch on my car on the starter however I am not very good with electronics and ... , I have done an...
Replies
Views
linux44
L

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock