Search the forum,

Discuss rugby fans congregate here ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest55

6 nations start tmorra , hurrah ! :-D

England are on fire after giving the all blacks a thrashing in the last autumn international game.
sweet , all weekends cleared for the next 4 weeks , work can take a hike lol.

Being from Gloucester you must realise I am a huge rugby fan, I get down to kingsholm as many times a season as I can, and wear the shirt whilst drinking ale and eating a pie as much as the wife will let me, I think England will again be fighting for the title with the french, I also expect Italy to beat the Scots and let them take the wooden spoon again, The final table IMO will be

England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
Scotland

Being from Gloucester you must realise I am a huge rugby fan, I get down to kingsholm as many times a season as I can, and wear the shirt whilst drinking ale and eating a pie as much as the wife will let me, I think England will again be fighting for the title with the french, I also expect Italy to beat the Scots and let them take the wooden spoon again, The final table IMO will be

England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
Scotland

good lad.
played left wing for Blackpool RUFC for a couple of years , loved it.
not to mention touring france for the 2007 world cup ;-)
not to mention being in wellington , NZ for the 7's world final.

no way am i gonna be out rugbyed in my own thread lol ;-)

England
France
Wales
Ireland
Italy
Scotland

Just been invited down here to join this thread and soon find its full of hogwash,untruths and downright lies
There are illnesses I believe where short term memory fades, good times from long ago come to the front lol

Just been invited down here to join this thread and soon find its full of hogwash,untruths and downright lies
There are illnesses I believe where short term memory fades, good times from long ago come to the front lol

when did your team last beat the all blacks ?
how many world cups have your team won ?
i can keep this up all nite lol.
;-)

We are like seasoned chefs,we keep the good courses simmering on the burner for future times,it tastes so much sweeter then

The All Blacks have been riding their luck for too long,quality must surely overcome good fortune eventually

We are like seasoned chefs,we keep the good courses simmering on the burner for future times,it tastes so much sweeter then

The All Blacks have been riding their luck for too long,quality must surely overcome good fortune eventually

riding their luck !!!???
they were unbeaten for nearly 2 years !
you and tel must be sharing the same crack pipe.
;-)

I like watching the Irish play actually, out of all the teams they have the most passion if not the most ability IMO, a great side, however they will be fighting for third with the welsh IMO, Tin hat and bullet proof vest firmly on :biggrin5:

I like watching the Irish play actually, out of all the teams they have the most passion if not the most ability IMO, a great side, however they will be fighting for third with the welsh IMO, Tin hat and bullet proof vest firmly on :biggrin5:

I just gave a "like" because I agreed with most of the post
The bit I don't agree with is Wales position,its sadly optimistic,we will be lucky to avoid the spoon,I prey we do well,but I believe we are in for some hard times with most of our best players out

Notice I get the excuses in before the games.saves the inquest embarasments

I like watching the Irish play actually, out of all the teams they have the most passion if not the most ability IMO, a great side, however they will be fighting for third with the welsh IMO, Tin hat and bullet proof England Lions vest firmly on :biggrin5:

fixed.
;-)

yeah but struggling, looks like Ireland will get third place and the Welsh 4th, can't wait for the english game against the Jocks, I'm predicting a tough first half but england to win by 20 points overall, and the Jocks to suggest they have injuries and thats why they were thrashed haha

Reply to rugby fans congregate here ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back