Search the forum,

Discuss rugby fans congregate here ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Oh well.I really don't want to come on here and gloat, but it's difficult to hold back the emotion
icon12.png

Instead of saying anything about us,because words can't describe the feeling,I will give comfort to the beaten English
icon6.png

Your team were not Grand slam material just now,but with time comes experience and the World cup in 2 years time may indeed be the time that they do become championship material
Also remember, we are in the same group,so revenge could be sweet for you at that time (but lets hope that is just a nightmare not worth contemplating at this time
icon14.png
)

We started the tournament on the back of terrible yet close defeats,we woke up and got better and better culminating in the destruction of England by the biggest ever winning margin :presents2::smug:
icon7.png

See,i TOLD YOU i WOULDN'T GLOAT

Now its back to Scotland and the victory over the French
icon14.png

Oh well.I really don't want to come on here and gloat, but it's difficult to hold back the emotion
icon12.png

Instead of saying anything about us,because words can't describe the feeling,I will give comfort to the beaten English
icon6.png

Your team were not Grand slam material just now,but with time comes experience and the World cup in 2 years time may indeed be the time that they do become championship material
Also remember, we are in the same group,so revenge could be sweet for you at that time (but lets hope that is just a nightmare not worth contemplating at this time
icon14.png
)

We started the tournament on the back of terrible yet close defeats,we woke up and got better and better culminating in the destruction of England by the biggest ever winning margin :presents2::smug:
icon7.png

See,i TOLD YOU i WOULDN'T GLOAT

Now its back to Scotland and the victory over the French
icon14.png

GLOAT as much as you want

But when did you last win the Rugby World Cup

Oh yeh

You Haven't

next saturday, we'll have shropshire back. LOL. :ciappa::ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if half of Shropshire claimed to be welsh today anyway.

well they were welsh until that guy, offal, dug a ditch.

I’m just starting to get my voice back, as well as a few brain cells, after the game yesterday. :puke:

The Millenium Centre, in Cardiff, was immense and the atmosphere was out of this world (as was the result)!! :50:Worthy 2013 Champions and thoroughly deserved.

Llongyfarchiadau
Cymru!!!
:party::8:

Got back from Paris last night.a bit drained today indeed.scotland were decent without being outstanding in the first half.second half France bossed it.with their no10 and no13 excellent to my eye anyway. A year off from the wooden spoon anyway.if anyone plans a trip to Paris tell them to sell a kidney to get a drink.€9 a pint and 3 nips €37!!!!! The Parisians were all spot on to give them credit as well

Reply to rugby fans congregate here ! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net