Discuss Schuco rafter brackets in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cider

Hi Guys

I normally fit 256311 rafter brackets but have recently tried using 257121 to make life easier by giving some sideways adjustment to sit in the valley of the tile.
However these brackets are very high and require not onlly cutting of the tile below but also adding lead flashing.
Without ordering one of each bracket can anyone recommend a bracket with a wide foot which does not effect the tile below by too much?

Many thanks

Cider

Hi Cider

Have you looked at 257127 - height adjustable. It's a bit of extra work adjusting it but gives you some flexibility...

Deano40

@ Cider, what size screws / bolts do you use with the fixings that you've been using?

Reply to Schuco rafter brackets in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
Hello PV crew, I am disapointed with progress so far on my first install. Basicly the roof hooks -plain tile design, but they are the long 250...
Replies
Views
We decided to give the Hookstops a blast this week (ordered from Sibert). I can't recommend them enough. They make rosemary tile jobs FAR...
Replies
Views
  • Article
History TLC was founded in 1991. The first branch was a small warehouse in Crawley, with 3 employees and a range of 2,500 products. Three months...
Replies
Views
To do this well can be a little problematic or expensive to say the least. The construction of the vast majority of Scottish Roofs includes...
Replies
Views
I
Hi All I went to inspect an installation yesterday at a customer's request as the company has now ceased trading. The installation was quite neat...
Replies
Views
moggy1968
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock