Currently reading:
Show and Tell

Discuss Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

I am a geek and I admit it, am curious as to what you guys carry day to day so have started this thread in the hope a few of you post some picture up. Here is my daily tool bag:

THE FRONT

front.JPG

FRONT CONTENTS

front_tools.jpg

BACK

back.jpg

BACK CONTENTS

back_tools.JPG

OH god it's on now :D bit late to be rushing out to the van with camera I feel, will have to compile an album in the next few days :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What kind are the pairs of grips in the first pick? Knipex?

Also is it a Bacho socket set in the second pic. If so, how are they for quality?
I only use Knipex now, have tried a few brands but get on with these. I only bought the small socket set to keep in my bag, really only gets used for those annoying round head bolts that come with outside and bathroom light fittings. I also have the large Bahco set but it never really comes out of the van so cannot really comment on quality. Seems very well made though and can be bought for a good price.

Pennywise, what do you mean it's too late? If you had your new headtorch you would be looking for excuses to root around the back of your van in the middle of the night ;)

And yes Lenny it is that free screwdriver, used it a few times and seems really good although most people on here don't rate them.

It's coming tomorrow:), could have used it today really dark basement flat with no ceiling lights and fault finding on the power no lead light!!!!!:( mouth really aches this evening holding a torch in it for 10 hours is a bit of pain. As for last night was being totally lazy, I've got a lit back to the van came with the Bott racking 3 flu strips it's like daylight in there couldn't live without them!!:) Nice bag and tools by the way still laying mine out at the mo:D

Rather Obsessive I'm afraid. I do double up so other guys have no excuses because they've forgotten stuff, and I have one set in the tool belt whilst on the job and leave the other set in the bag on the ground floor so If I forget to bring my belt down I don't then have to go up again :D

we could do smashed power tools, my blooming cordless right angle dewalt is going to get chucked off some scafold very soon.....utter rubish

Funny that this thread's been started as it' s something I was just wondering about.

What other kind of bits and bobs do you carry though? You're not going to convince me that you've all got vans with one toolbag in them.

Reply to Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock