Discuss Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

DSC00839.jpg

Not just the one tool bag :D

And it all fits in a connect with racking

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellow tool lovers ! i must show the mrs these pics when she says NO MORE TOOLS ! its my birthday sunday 17th and i feel another tooltime comming on ! will post some pics of mine asap ! great pics on here ! i wont them ! i want them ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ! i need help ! ok i remember now ! sorry ! MY NAMES TONY AND IM A TOOLAHOLIC !

Blimey :eek: there's a fair bit of kit there. I take it that the carpet with the dog footprints on goes at the bottom and the dog ballances on top of it all :D:D:D

Have to agree though - I WANT IT - ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

I would love one of those XXL Veto Propac open top toolbags. Not sure I can dish out £150 on one though. I'd quite like to see the layout of some of you guys van racking also really. I'm quite happy with the tidyness of my toolbags themselves but the back of the van isn't so great hehe. Show some van pics :D.

Some of the hilti stuff is 3yr old. I give them a clean every couple of weeks with WD40 brings tools up like new, If I could I would bathe them in the finest oils and lubricants every night haha:D

Some of the hilti stuff is 3yr old. I give them a clean every couple of weeks with WD40 brings tools up like new, If I could I would bathe them in the finest oils and lubricants every night haha:D
Thanks god it's not just me, my wife thinks I am mad. Especially late at night when I am sat downstairs cleaning plaster dust off my drill with a toothbrush. She asked me the other week if I realised I cleaned my tools more than I clean our children. She was right of course, but I would never agree ;)

I have to admit however that your tools are way out of my budget. I use:

Bosch 36v Lithium Cordless SDS
Bosch 36v Lithium Combi Drill
Bosch 14.4 Lithium Drill Driver (Although that has been lost today down a cavity, and only 2 months old)
Bosch 110v Corded SDS
Bosch 110v Circular Sav
Fein 110v Multimaster
Stanley CLL Laser
Fluke 1652b Multimeter

Would love some Hilti gear but couldn't afford until I am fully qualified (or sell a kidney).

View attachment 739

What is the yellow thing in the box to the left of your Megger and Lable maker?

Also is that a mini circular saw on the left?

Remember the tools don't necessarily make my work any better ;). If I'm being totally honest I've used all the Bosch stuff and it's great,my old boss had the 36v SDS amazing drill just I think they need to bump up the amp hr rating of the batteries a little but saying that it was the first Lith cordless on the market and he got it on the release week, it blew everything away!!. I would say also the Hilti stuff isn't that much better made than the Bosch stuff probably made in the same factory in germany in reality. The only major advantage is the aftersales service which is incredible, being self employed I can't do without tools for long so for me the extra costs are justifiable.

The yellow thing in the box is the fluke cable and fuse finder DO NOT BUY IT!!!!! IT'S A WAIST OF MONEY. Just another of those this seasons must have tool :(

The cordless saw is a panasonic metal cutting saw it's really small and I've got both metal and wood blades so I can cut boards and unistrut and metal trunking, you can do this with any saw really it's just my M8's dad owns a large duct and air con company and his guys swear by these They do a lith version now "must resist must resist!!":eek:

Shame about the Bosch down the cavity I hate losing tools work comes to a standstill when something goes missing

good tools looked after last for ever. very envious of all the shiny stuff on display. I seem to have the same 4 screwdrivers I have had for ever, no wait they jusy look like that because they are currently burried under dust (the tools, bag and box are due a clean when the current job finishes and they are all home again).

Haha i know what you mean lockhes. Great thread though.
Fair play Eskimo39 that is a nice tool bag. Pennywise your hand tool collection looks like a tool shop display board.
Proper jealous.

Got the proving unit in the megger case with the printer in the other picture, never fear I've got one :D. The cable locator is Ok for locating cables if you have a rough idea as to the run,but it gets put off the scent quite easily.I bought it originally for finding breakers in offices were they have computers and essential services It got close to the right breaker but always found it to be one out which can have some interesting affects on office workers when they loses their work :D. I don't think it's worth the money if it were slightly cheaper I could put up with the niggles just my opinion.

Reply to Show and Tell in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net