Discuss So what do I spend my £100 screwfix vouchers on? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rockingit

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
So, having spent a small fortune with them in July, I've got my £100 back vouchers to spend, and have one week left until they expire.

Anyone spotted a really good must-have at a bargain? It's a shame they don't sell flowers as it's the wedding anniversary tomorrow...... :grin:

Not quite the sort of drilling that I had in mind.

Ahhhhhhhhh you must be new at the game mate, I came back over here to get away from all that mate

LOL - if only you knew! 2nd time around, as well. Why do you think it's no bother for me to go out to foreign climes all the time?!

Stick the vouchers on gumtree for somewhere in the region of the face value then take the cash to Agent Provocatuer and get some skimpies for the Mrs.
Brownie points and horizontal refreshements mate, that's a win win.

The way their prices are heading you'll be lucky to get a couple of downlights for that price... :lol:

Well, much to my shame, the results of an hour in the branch.... no jackets (good idea, though) that I liked or was going to pay silly money for (even it is 'free' money), no tools or gadgets..... so instead I got myself a new tote, a new plastering trowel and hawel (on the basis that I need to replaster our kitchen at home), a big bucket and some packs of cable ties. And yes, that lot came to £100.01 inc vat.

Reply to So what do I spend my £100 screwfix vouchers on? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So a customer had a nuisance trip and I spent 4 hours trying to find the fault (first hour identifying circuits as none labelled at board). There...
Replies
Views
I know it's not neat, but can I simply run a single extension cable from a small (3KVA) petrol, portable, inverter generator, positioned outside...
Replies
Views
Hi I don’t know how resolve this so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I have no electrical knowledge. I will try to be as clear...
Replies
Views
Good evening ladies and gents, I'm an adult of 27 who is finally taking the plunge into the electrical industry, and from what i can see have a...
Replies
Views
D
Hello, I joined this helpful forum a few days ago, I did introduce myself on the "New Members" thread and thanks to those who welcomed me. Nice...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock