Discuss Sortimo/Bosch L-Boxx in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

eskimo39

I really fancy purchasing some of the Bosch/Sortimo L-Boxx's but can't really find any good reviews on them.

I want to buy 4 so I can carry my Jigsaw,Cordless Circular saw, Fein, Fluke 1652 & Battery drills in them and then on an evening just lift them all out into the garage in one go rather then lugging numerous boxes on numerous trips.

Does anyone use them here? Is there anywhere cheap to get them from??

Thanks guys

I have 3 l-boxx's & they are that good Im going to purchase another 4 :)
they are top quality & ive had them for over 6mths and nothings broke yet, which is pretty good for me as i go through tool boxs like a fat bird does cake lol.... seriously though I have had stanley boxs, rolling boxs etc etc and nothig has ever been right. some times you just need your test kit, some times power tools, some times hand tools etc etc I even spent over £400 on a heavy duty rolling tool box just last year that did the job bang on but eventually even that broke and they dont sell the component parts :mad:

the beauty of the l-boxx is that even if somehow you did break em you can just buy another separate component :)

review;
- separately they are very easy to handle & are quiet comfortable and easily maneuverable
- they slot together very well and even with excessive dust/debrei etc they still work well
- once combined they handle quiet well with a comfortable grip but I would suggest getting a small folding trolley if you have a few as the sortimo trolley is a rip off
- they fit perfect in bott & sortimo van racking draws
- could possibly do with some sort of lining as they are a bit noisy with tools in
- they are a little narrow for things like long drill bits and longish tools
- can stand on them, jump on them whatever, they are very durable
- look very professional
- lots of extras on sortimo website making them very bespoke

sorry this blogs a little messy, I havent really thought it threw just started typing lol. hope that helps & if it dunt Im here for any more questions

Last edited by a moderator:
About l-boxxes, are they as tough as they looks? Because i took a look today in a store and they look like made from cheap plastic easily to brake. If i drop a box from my van down in concret may it be broken?

They are pretty strong, several times I have open the van rear door and one has jumped out at me and onto the floor from about 4 feet high, still intact.

They are tough I am yet to break one. I have got 10 in a neat little rack

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1325276394955.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 109

Reply to Sortimo/Bosch L-Boxx in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net