Discuss subby electrician looking for work based in west yorkshire 17th edition 2391 SMSTS in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

ell

Hi there guys, does anyone know of any firms looking for sparkys in west Yorkshire, I am jib approved with c&g2391, 17th edition, SMSTS and First aid. I wouldn't mind getting back on the price work on nights in the big supermarkets but would seriously consider anything. I have been a site manager for the last 2 years for a large building services company but they are now subbing most of there work out and to be honest I would rather be the subby again. Own transport, tools and drills etc etc plenty of experience being apprentice trained and now 38 years young. Experience in new build and maintenance of large supermarkets including lighting refits and roll outs, new build housing and testing, commercial solar pv and solar thermal shop refits etc etc. Any help would be appreciated, Thankyou

Reply to subby electrician looking for work based in west yorkshire 17th edition 2391 SMSTS in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I am just wondering if there is anybody out there interested in allowing me to do a little voluntary work with your company to gain a little...
Replies
Views
I am seeking a job as an electricians mate / improver / labourer around South Yorkshire. I am based in Doncaster, i have a uk full driving licence...
Replies
Views
Hi there, This might be a bit of a long shot, but doesn't hurt to try. I'm based in South West London (Richmond/Twickenham) and I'm about 7 weeks...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock