Discuss Tapatalk problems logging on to electricians forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

egg67

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Been trying to get on for 6 ish days know but tapatalk will only let me do it as a Guest put in user name password but no good, lap top getting fixed so only have iPhone and main site is hard to use on it, please help l'm missing you lot

It's been 'off' for a little while, I deleted the app and re downloaded, turned my phone off and on - it just seemed to be quiet and then I'd have no access. I just thought people were busy and had no time which made me feel lonely. I'm sure it's a glitch that'll get sorted.

It's been 'off' for a little while, I deleted the app and re downloaded, turned my phone off and on - it just seemed to be quiet and then I'd have no access. I just thought people were busy and had no time which made me feel lonely. I'm sure it's a glitch that'll get sorted.
Thanks for that, fill better now, think I'll just look at the wall and talk to myself till it works again

It's still a bit bonkers now - I'm reading random stuff but hey ho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forum seems to be fine, we had a period of heavy traffic from malicious attempts to cause downtime a couple of weeks ago and certain security measures were implemented at that time but that seems to have subsided now. I've highlighted this thread in the staff area for Dan to investigate but it might be a tapatalk issue rather than a problem at the forum end.

Reply to Tapatalk problems logging on to electricians forum in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net