Discuss Thanks Admin in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes on the front screen, made my day, cheers. I've been working 11 hour night shifts this week and seeing that picked me up a bit, thanks.

Getting ready to go out for a swanky meal and a few drinks afterwards with family and friends. Thanks to the other members that have text me birthday wishes and thanks to ChrisUK (trainee member) for the few birthday drinks lol. Hope your ok after that, you didn't look too good lol. See you on site midnight Sunday.

Anyway, I'm off for a shower, shave, ----, shirt and slap on some Hugo Boss aftershave. Have good night gents, I will :wink:

39 btw

:82:Happy birthday bro. Have a good’un!

Yep I will do

imagesCA181NPO.jpg

It should be a good night. I've rewired/worked on 3 trendy bars in the city center the past few months and they have all invited me in for a birthday drink! Well, it would be very rude to refuse pmsl :rofl:

have a good 'un, mate. you deserve it.

p.s. leave the motor at home. :54:

Of course the motor is at home, I'm just taking the old boiler (mother in law lol).

Anyway, I'm sat here typing replies in my underwear smelling of Radox shower gel. Now thats a mental picture you dont need lol.

Logging off and getting drunk! I might even get a BJ tonight???

Of course the motor is at home, I'm just taking the old boiler (mother in law lol).

Anyway, I'm sat here typing replies in my underwear smelling of Radox shower gel. Now thats a mental picture you dont need lol.

Logging off and getting drunk! I might even get a BJ tonight???

Keeping it in the family, eh???

Happy birthday mate. Please don't get into the state I did last night. Today hasn't been pleasant :(

Have a good one :)

Of course the motor is at home, I'm just taking the old boiler (mother in law lol). ......
I might even get a BJ tonight???

Your mother in law is obviously nothing like my mother in law........

Have a great birthday Paul, ignore Sintra and just carry on. ;)

Been in bed all day trying to get peace and quiet. Mrs Sintra isn't very understanding and has made a rough day rougher :(

I haven't had a hangover like this for years. Really good night out and ended up in the bar that I'm rewiring the lighting in atm. Manager gave me loads of free drinks! Every time I went to the bar with cash in my hand he told me to put it back in my pocket! These were double whiskys at £10+ a double!!! I'm back there again tonight but its work not pleasure, only thing I'm going to be drinking is coffee lol.

Another good bit of news is that Durhamsparks just phoned me to help out on a 3 week job with him and Trev. I love working with them two, the best working attitude I've ever come across. No cutting corners, everything is done perfectly, he's got all the right tools for the job regardless of cost (cherry pickers etc) and they are fun to work with. That is a good start to the new year :smile:

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes on the front screen, made my day, cheers. I've been working 11 hour night shifts this week and seeing that picked me up a bit, thanks.

Getting ready to go out for a swanky meal and a few drinks afterwards with family and friends. Thanks to the other members that have text me birthday wishes and thanks to ChrisUK (trainee member) for the few birthday drinks lol. Hope your ok after that, you didn't look too good lol. See you on site midnight Sunday.

Anyway, I'm off for a shower, shave, ----, shirt and slap on some Hugo Boss aftershave. Have good night gents, I will :wink:

39 btw

My pleasure Paul, was a good meet

Hope u was able to crack on this morning and get some work done after I left at 6am, I got a good 2.5hrs sleep before I had my driving lesson and in 4hrs I'm at college, think I might be sleeping in that lesson ha!!

My pleasure Paul, was a good meet

Hope u was able to crack on this morning and get some work done after I left at 6am, I got a good 2.5hrs sleep before I had my driving lesson and in 4hrs I'm at college, think I might be sleeping in that lesson ha!!

I hope you hadn't been boozing, you would barely process a pint of stella in that time!!!

I hope you hadn't been boozing, you would barely process a pint of stella in that time!!!

This place dont sell Stella, only Gods honest beers and tasty expensive lagers. The manager and bar staff gave me and my friends a boat load of fee drinks on Saturday, my birthday. If one unit = one hour before driving. I should be ok to jump in the van on Boxing day lol. It was a good night. Found out this morning that the double whisky I was given is £12 a shot!!! Very very nice but it does have the ability to make you forget your name at 3am :rofl:

BTW Chris, you could have had pint when you finished. Just did'nt think it a good idea when going for a driving lesson lol. After the work is finished, I'll take you in for a pint o three in there. Its a good night out.

Chris did very good for his first time on a commercial site. Making up some gregs/rock roses and lamp holders (dont worry, I finished the rest of them off for you lol. not enough time for Chris to do them all which I knew before he started). Well done mate, even the manager mentioned that your cable work looked better than the other spark, and he's been in the game for 17 years. One of the many things I have shown you last night is "pride in your work". Never walk away from a job that your not happy with, a true sign of an Electrician. You've got it mate, push yourself to get them quals. You will be a good sparky one day.

If one unit = one hour before driving. I should be ok to jump in the van on Boxing day lol. It was a good night.

Hahaha!
You've got to watch out, I got pulled early afternoon after a night on the razz in Wales once, straight to amber, longest minute of my life.
I fancied stopping for a pint, but luckily I was driving so fast we kept missing the pubs.
So I was quite happy with 3 points.

Hahaha!
You've got to watch out, I got pulled early afternoon after a night on the razz in Wales once, straight to amber, longest minute of my life.
I fancied stopping for a pint, but luckily I was driving so fast we kept missing the pubs.
So I was quite happy with 3 points.

Thats a very good point to everyone at this time of year.

A friend of mine had an all day Sunday session for on of our mates birthday. It was heavy, trust me...... At 12:30pm the next day he drove out for fish and chips for the lads. Got pulled. Lost his licence for 2 years. Well over the limit. It would have been a one year ban but my mate did tell the judge to "stick his finger in a brown hole located in his underpants"! Funny as f**k at the time but he got two years and not one. Thats the only time I've p1ssd myself laughing in a court room.

Never did get my fish and chips.

Oh FFS! I've just finished night shift and going to bed now. Trust me when I say I will not be waking up with my hand on my "manly, rounded door handle" in the morning with a mental picture like that, let alone Glenn. Jesus Christ, I'm going to the bathroom right now to wash my eyes out with bleach.

Mike and Archey. I will get my own back you know! :rofl:

Thanks for the banter gents. Its been a difficult night with a few faults to find and a trainee to babysit (in a nice way but time consuming). I needed a laugh and that is what you gave. Cheers gents, I'm now off to bed. Good night. :smile:

Reply to Thanks Admin in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock