Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss The good, the bad and the dam right ugly in the Business Related area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Ryvox Construction

Ryvox Construction New EF Member

Business Name:
    Ryvox
    Afternoon Gentlemen,

I am looking to pick the brains of this forum if possible? I run a recruitment agency (Yes I will now hide and wait for the gun shots to stop) however the difference with us is before I set up the business in the construction sector, I worked in a very niche market within subsea robotics which relied heavily upon electrical know how. Also my business partner is a time served electrical specalised within the ROV sector (15 years).

But my question is this, how do we add value to an already saturated market? In other words what would you gentlemen like from an agency?

We have many roles coming in from a number of businesses but before we get cracking we want to best know what our audience needs.

Cheers,

2. KennyKen

KennyKen Electrician's Arms

Better rate of pay... I've never worked for agency in U.K. But from what I know is if you pay or receive peanuts you get monkeys.

3. Edtwozeronine

Edtwozeronine Active EF Member

Sir Alan Sugar's favourite catchphrase that!