Discuss The thank yous in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

circles

Hi all, can someone put me right about the thank you thingy wotsit please.
I have noticed that I have been thanked four times in four posts but I can only see where that has happened twice. So I was just wondering is there a way to see what it is I have been thanked for and by whom on the other two occasions? Thank you.

Go to your home page, go into your posted replies/threads and have a look at who has thanked you. It's always nice to know.

It used to be very easy to find who thanked you and to find who you thanked. It used to be on your own profile that you could select from either "find all thanked posts by" or "find all posts thanked by" i miss the feature and have requested its return. Hopefully it can be done.

Have to agree with you mate was a handy feature to have and hopefully it can be reinstated.

I'm still waiting on news from the developer. It's now a feature that's unsupported, so if there's an issue, only other users in the know can help and not the people (person in this case) that make it.

It doesn't look promising to be fair.

Well at least you are trying mate. It's not the end of the world if it can't be sorted it was just nice to see who was acknowledging you.

Yeah I got used to it to be honest mate. I'm hoping there's something I've missed but it's like talking to a brick wall when trying to get help from other users. Unless you can fix their problems they're not interested. And if they don't have problems, they're not normally on the website we get the features and advice from.

Catch22.

Reply to The thank yous in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net