Currently reading:
Things an Electrician would never say

Discuss Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

i hate bananas anyway. when i was a bratt, rationing was finishing and we had bananas in the local greengrocers.my mother gave me one, never seen one before. as she was gossiping with other kitchen drones i ate it, skin and all, made me sick as a dog.

By God and my conscience, I paid so little attention, for my mind was so busy with so many things that, for the moment, I'd almost forgotten to bring my neon screwdriver.

Yes madam, go down to your vault and tell the rest of your money to be patient, we'll be together soon.

Most excellent Madam. Uh, one thought. Maybe it should be bang, bang, then kaboom. You know, sort of a grand opening finale, when we switch the lights on.

There is always more current in a socket. But good luck finding it now that I've cut the wire out.

Come back kamikaze all is forgiven. Just thought I'd bring this thread back to life just to wind up millwallken ;). Sorry Ken.

Come back kamikaze all is forgiven. Just thought I'd bring this thread back to life just to wind up millwallken ;). Sorry Ken.

Thats alright mate, even talking/arguing with alarm man is a distraction for me from my eldest girl at the moment. She's being nothing but a pain in the butt. Constant back chat and non-stop complaints from neighbours - most of whom have seen her grow up from a baby. Any trouble round my way and its guaranteed that she's involved somehow. We're certain that she's not being bullied in school or is taking drugs, as shes' still doing really well in school. However, she will argue over anything and everything. Guess its just them horrible teenage years.

Thats alright mate, even talking/arguing with alarm man is a distraction for me from my eldest girl at the moment. She's being nothing but a pain in the butt. Constant back chat and non-stop complaints from neighbours - most of whom have seen her grow up from a baby. Any trouble round my way and its guaranteed that she's involved somehow. We're certain that she's not being bullied in school or is taking drugs, as shes' still doing really well in school. However, she will argue over anything and everything. Guess its just them horrible teenage years.

they all do that ken,my eldest was a little whatsit at times,just a phase man..now just studies and does as she's told..

ps.that avatar isnt good like..unless you like skrewdriver..

they all do that ken,my eldest was a little whatsit at times,just a phase man..now just studies and does as she's told..

ps.that avatar isnt good like..unless you like skrewdriver..

Ha ha, I came across it the other day. I was gonna pm you this morning to check out my new profile picture!!! Skrewdriver? No ta.

Ha ha, I came across it the other day. I was gonna pm you this morning to check out my new profile picture!!! Skrewdriver? No ta.

its still wrong ken,i didnt put you down as that sort of guy,paints the wrong picture of you tbh i know your not like that,its nowt to to with communism either..

Reply to Things an Electrician would never say in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock