Discuss Things are changing and I don’t like it in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

People over the age of 50
What is the point in them?
Just make way for younger people to have a life.
it's only due to the efforts and sacrifices that us over 50's have made over the years that you young sprogs have a life at all.

And what was wrong with phones going, Ring,,ring.

Why do they have to have a billion ring tones, none of which go Ring,,Ring.

If it goes Ring,,Ring, it's the phone.
If it warbles, plays music or some other tone it could be anything including the door alert (bell), microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, kids on games or a million other devices.
Even the cars sound tones when the doors open or the seat belt isn't in or the lights are on or you're going too fast.:(

And yes, DR Who has gone downhill since the first series.

Never had the slightest interest in Dr Who, I was a kid when it first came on air and wasn't allowed to watch it, so consequently, never bothered with it, now Star Trek, the X files, space 1999 that's a different thing altogether, oh and don't forget Star Gate the first series, that bloke with the thing on his bonce is great, Tealc is it ?

Was that really worth repeating 3 times, Pete?
You were a kid when Who first started? That makes you about 60 odd year old.
Which Star Trek are you referring to? The original, the next generation, the new films or the new, new series?
Star Gate? MacGuyver was in that. (Richard dean Anderson)
And the original battlestar galactica with Face from the A team

Jody Whitaker is good as the Doctor. I have no problem with a female Who.... The story just sucked.
3 or 4 mysterious deaths and the bodies weren't taken or vapourised? That's going to involve police, witness statements,post mortem etc etc.

And why does the Doctor always take his/her companions from present day Earth?
Pick up an alien/ caveman/ future person as a permanent companion.

Yum. Findus French bread pizza for tea followed by Angel Delight. Washed down with soda stream cola and a packet of opal fruits for later

A bloke stood at those new order boards in mcdees which I know are convenient when it's busy but the counter was empty. It took the pleb 3 times longer than it would have if he had just approached the 3 members of staff that were dying to serve him.
People like this shouldn't be allowed to vote.

A bloke stood at those new order boards in mcdees which I know are convenient when it's busy but the counter was empty. It took the pleb 3 times longer than it would have if he had just approached the 3 members of staff that were dying to serve him.
People like this shouldn't be allowed to vote.
3 members of staff that actually wanted to serve someone in McDonalds?
Which country was this in?

While we are moaning; why can people not get money out ready when queuing?

Hum ........... yes totally agree ........... its the idiots that spend 5 minutes packing their food (after its all been scanned) , then can't find their credit card and loyalty cards.......................... so waste even more time ....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hum ........... yes totally agree ........... its the idiots that spend 5 minutes packing their food (after its all been scanned) , then can't find their credit card and loyalty cards.......................... so waste even more time ....................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

There's some round here that seem to revel in such behaviour in my local small Sainsburys.

Yes I'll have some cigs please but can you tell me all the prices first ? And then 7 random scratchcards, all different of course, oh and the actual lottery. Weekend and midweek please. I'll need to pay for the smokes on my card but the lottery will all be cash. I'll get all the stuff packed up before I remember I actually came in for some money on my electric.........

Don't get that sort of fuss in the Co-op for some reason.

Reply to Things are changing and I don’t like it in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock