Currently reading:
Trunking and pipe

Discuss Trunking and pipe in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

i=p/u

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hello starting new job on Monday, some will say a proper sparks job instead of facility maintenance. This job involves trunking and pipe which I little experience in installing.. I've told the guy this and he said long as you don't ask what's a running coupler etc. so feel fine. But anytime I installed pipe or trunking it was minimal as we just tapping off or adding on ..

any tips I'm all ears .. Was considering buying 18v angle grinder to at least speed up on cutting trunking . I their a certain disk type to buy, think I heard someone say the real thin ones are best, wee link.. Thx

Here it wasn't to bad, wasted two bits of conduit .. And he said see you Tuesday so...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Did anyone mention tube? Can I call it tube? I've always called it tube...
Actually reading back on the thread to find out where all this came from, no-one mentioned a TCT chopsaw either. Would never be without one doing more than a length or two of trunking.

Reply to Trunking and pipe in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back