Discuss tv aerial in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi

Its not something i do but got asked to look at some tv points what arent working.

Ariel in loft then goes to 3 tv sockets not far away about 25m run loop in out method but only 1st tv is working all cables look fine well parts i can see are anyway.

Does it need a booster so other 2 tvs work

If i was wiring it i would of took all 3 tvs back to ariel to a booster but was already done.

Any help
Cheers

Re: tv arielw

Hi,

Two things to try,
1) Try disconnecting both cables connected to 1st TV and plug cables through directly to 2nd TV and see if it gets a signal then.
2) Connect the core and earth of the cable from 1st TV to 2nd TV, then at the 2nd TV end of cable, confirm continuity of the cable between 1st and 2nd TV.

Reply to tv aerial in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have a known working TV and went to set it up in another building for an old chap. He has about 3 TV's already. I connected the TV to 2 seperate...
Replies
Views
A friend's partner has an interesting fault, if it is a fault. She sets the shut down timer on the cooker and when the timer goes off (which in...
Replies
Views
Hi I know I have to do more testing but I just want to see if there is something I’m missing. Customer said light fitting in the loft was...
Replies
Views
Our family room is part of an addition built a few years ago. We had an issue with nuisance tripping on an AFCI and the electrician came and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am having fibre to the premises fitted tomorrow, much earlier than expected, supposed to be another month or so. I looking for some...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock