Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor Heating Advice on installation in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

It doesnt break down? So you offer a lifetime warranty?
We have been in this business for 30 years now, and no, it doesn't wear down on its own unless it gets damaged by outside factors. The confusion comes when it gets slightly damaged by tilers or other trade people, the heater works for a while and then eventually breaks causing the assumption that the heater broke down.

I fitted it in my own bathroom around 2002, I sold that house 2 years ago this month and it was still working fine after 14 years. You’re right not to have it as a primary heat source though. I took the radiator out and tiled over the pipes and regretted it within months. It was nice to keep the feet warm but the bathroom never properly warmed up.

Reply to Underfloor Heating Advice on installation in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, taken on a new build project and they have quite a large property with three separate manifolds. I have wired before with one manifold but...
Replies
Views
Hi, need more advise as getting two different views from electricians. Ty Detached double garage 10m from house, split equally into garden room...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I was wondering if any of you nice chaps could lend me some advice. So I have an open vented heating system with a 3 port valve...
Replies
Views
i have just started my course as a trainee electrician...some advice on the following will be appreciated: I have a spare 16 and 32A MCB (RCD...
Replies
Views
Hi there I need your opinion on this one, I need to fix mat 18sqm (200w). Client instead of one mat bought 2 mats (12sqm)+(6sqm) one thermostat ...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock